Being able to take a snapshot of your phone screen in this time and age can be considered useful and in this post, We’d be talking on how to take screenshots on infinix android phones as well as make screen records and scroll shots.
Infinix over the years, has released quite a handful of devices. While being able to take screenshots on infinix Android phones are tasks easy to attain, not everyone knows how to.
Being able to take a snapshot of your phone’s screen in this time and age, are necessary. This can be useful of various reasons.
I will be introducing 3 Simple Ways you can take screenshots on your infinix Android phones.
Method 1: Via Button Combination
This particular method to take a snapshot of your phone screen isn’t exclusive to Infinix phones. It works on literally every android phone in the market.
This method requires pressing and holding two buttons on your phone till you get a snap sound or screen shot.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are on the screen you would like to take a screen shot of
- Press and hold the volume down and power button together
- Press and hold till you hear a snap sound.
When done, go to Gallery and you should find the screenshot-ed image there. Alternatively, look at the notification tray and you will find the screenshot there.
Method 2: 3 Finger Gestures
This method basically entails using 3 fingers on the phone. All you need do is slide from the top to the bottom using 3 fingers in order take screenshots. Do you understand how this works? If no, here you go.
- Again, make sure you are on the screen you want to take a screen shot of
- Slowly press 3 fingers on the screen and slide downwards. This will automatically take a snapshot of the current screen.
Bare in mind though, you most likely won’t find this on older infinix phones. It is only present on recent phones released by the brand. If for some reason, you want to confirm this working on your phone, navigate to gesture settings. Alternatively, go to settings, using the search icon, search for gestures. Therein, you can confirm whether or not, this feature is available on your phone.
Method 3: Via Quick Feature Option Menu
This is perhaps, the simplest method. Think about this for a second. Imagine holding your phone with one hand while holding a chilled drink with the other hand.
Technically, the above methods require that you use both hands, right? However, with this method, same hand you use in holding the phone, can be used. That way, you do not have to drop your chilled drink.
To take a screen shot of your phone screen using the Quick features option, follow these steps:
- Yet again, make sure you are on the screen you’d like to take a screen shot of
- Double swipe the screen from the top to the button to present the quick menu features
- Tap on the screen shot option and a snapshot of the current screen will automatically be taken.
There you have it. Those are the three Simple methods to take screen shots on your infinix Android phone.
Please click on follow button to receive our more helpful posts.
Was this helpful?
Kindly support our course to improve.
Thanks and God bless.