1. Connect the corrupted storage device to the PC
2. Download M3 Data Recovery full version
3. Install and launch the software
4. Select RAW Drive Recovery
5. Wait till all your storage devices are detected
6. Highlight the corrupted storage device and click Next
7. Wait while the files get recovered from the RAW drive / partition
8. Select the file(s) you wish to recover from the list and click Recover
9. Once recovery is finished, you can click Fix Drive
I TRIED TO RECOVER THE FILES BUT WAS UNABLE TO, WHAT DO I DO?
In some cases, the crash is pretty serious. In such a situation, go ahead with formatting the external storage. After formatting, you can use a good data recovery software like M3 data recovery or Easeus to recover your files.