- The Brazilian player signs a contract for the next six seasons
- His buyout clause is 400 million euros
- Barcelona will pay €31m + €9m for the 21-year-old’s transfer
Barcelona have officially announced Arthur Melo on Monday.
The fans are happy after the long-awaited signing has been finally completed.
Arthur came in almost right after Paulinho went back to China:
Barcelona is going from Paulinho to Arthur, what a W.
— Brazil Football 🇧🇷 (@BrazilEdition) July 9, 2018
From Paulinho to this guy (and for cheaper!!). What an upgrade! Really looking forward to seeing him play next season. Have high expectations even if he doesn’t get off to a flying start. pic.twitter.com/1LB5TrydPr
— BlaugranaHome 🎗️ (@BlaugranaHome) July 9, 2018
Arthur is officially Barcelona player!
– perfect mix of deep-lying playmaker & box-to-box midfielder
– very fast, dynamic & mobile
– great technique & ball control
– superb passing skills & ability to carry the ball
– very good in combination play/under pressure
Great transfer! pic.twitter.com/Dno6XqBE6W
— FootballTalentScout (@FTalentScout) July 9, 2018